This is my first post! I thought I would start by telling you a bit about myself. I am a girl who has never been afraid to dream big:) I love smilies:) and I love romantic novels, movies , well actually anything romantic! I love the smell of rain(wet mud), love the word 'amore' (who doesn't!). I love ice-creams and dark chocolate (Lindt 70% dark chocolate). Actually I love food!! (who doesn't!).
I love the colour purple! I love seafood but I hate fish! I love playing football(although I suck at it), love listening to music and I love cooking! I guess that should be enough for an introduction :))
I love the colour purple! I love seafood but I hate fish! I love playing football(although I suck at it), love listening to music and I love cooking! I guess that should be enough for an introduction :))
No comments:
Post a Comment