I hesitated & didn't want to carry him because he was dirty so I let him sit beside me but when he came crawling towards me though he was weak, I didn't have the heart to leave him. He wanted me to comfort him, to tell him that he would live to see the sun shine. At that moment I understood each & every word he wanted to say but couldn't, I knew how much of pain he was going through & I saw the world from his innocent eyes. At that moment he understood each & every comforting word I told him. He knew how much I loved him & how much I didn't want him to leave me.We had reached the hospital. There was nothing more which can be done.Now, Tenzing is admitted, he may or may not survive. All I know is that I will always love him. He will always be etched in my heart. He taught me how to value the greatest gift which I had never valued. Dedicated to my little angel, Ten
No comments:
Post a Comment